Traffic Get Your Business Seen!
CHECK OUT THIS NEW IDEA SITE HERE JUST JOIN US YOU WILL BE REALLY GLAD YOU DID!
SEE THE LATEST TPL PRESENTATION ABOUT THAT NOW BELOW.
Traffic can be of tremendous help if you are involved with lower end cost ideas but within the exitus program because it has a higher end ticket value to join normal advertising can sometimes be a bit hard to achieve but even so we do have some real good capture pages like the one’s you now see here
or these here
Now BELOW are a few good traffic ideas I use and have had some good results from using sites LIKE MORE TO FOLLOW ASAP
HERE’S ANOTHER TRUTH: IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT.
It’s hard to achieve any tangible results with all the misinformation and nonsense advice out there.
But getting this traffic is crucial. Without it, everything else you do for your blog or business is pointless.
And not getting traffic sucks. I don’t want you to be in that situation. All the hard work you put into your blog shouldn’t be fruitless because the marketing advice out there sucks.
Here are 168 case studies from 124 marketing experts.
The Ultimate Guide To Traffic
- Chapter 1 – Outreach Case Studies
- Chapter 2 – Twitter Case Studies
- Chapter 3 – Link Building Case Studies
- Chapter 4 – SEO Case Studies
- Chapter 5 – Facebook Case Studies
- Chapter 6 – Guest Post Traffic Case Studies
- Chapter 7 – Social Media Case Studies
- Chapter 8 – Ad (Twitter ads, Facebook ads, etc.) Case Studies
- Chapter 9 – Misc. Case Studies
- Bonus Chapter – Other posts
This chapter is all about getting traffic through outreach. The exact emails they used. How they got in contact with influencers. What percentage of them replied and what that meant for their traffic. It’s all here. In this chapter you’ll learn the step by step methods of getting in touch with influencers who can help spread the word.
- Reverse Outreach Through Twitter [Real Examples]
- [Real Examples] Here’s How You Get An Influencer To Send You 200 Visitors
- How To Find Influencers Who Already Want To Share Your Content [Case Study]
- How I Reach Out To Busy People And Get Responses
- How To Get Blogger Reviews [Real Outreach Examples]
- Using Images For E-mail Outreach
- How to Write the Perfect Outreach Email: The 9-Step Script for Emailing Busy People
- Outreach Through Twitter And Facebook [Real Examples]
- [Traffic Case Study] How to Quickly Explode Your Traffic By Connecting With Top Bloggers
- How I Convinced 120 Influential Entrepreneurs to Give Their Advice For Free in Under 3 Weeks
- 3 Ways to Drastically Improve Outreach for “Big Content” [Case Study]
- How I Get Social Shares And Links From Influencers Just By Asking
- Outreach Letters for Link Building [Real Examples]
This chapter is exactly what you think it’s about. This is how you get traffic from twitter. How you can increase your follower count. How you can increase engagement in your existing followers. Even how you can use Twitter to get traffic from other sources. Anything that ends with you getting more traffic to your blog.
- Case Study: Can You Launch a New Site With Twitter Alone?
- Case Study: How I Used Twitter to Generate 35,967 Extra Hits to my Site in Just 14 Days
- Case Study: How One Local Coffee Shop Uses Twitter
- Twitter: 5 Business Case Studies
- Does Twitter Drive Traffic to Your Blog?
- How I Attracted 10,000 Twitter Followers in a Year (My 5 Step Process)
- How @ThanMerrill added 9k new email subscribers in 5 months from Twitter
- Twitter Drives Traffic, Sales: A Case Study
- Superdry Tweet Fuel – Converting Your Tweets To Fuel [Twitter Case Study]
- [Case Study] The Headline News Twitter Integrated Cup Sleeve
Link building is something every marketer has heard of. This chapter is all about getting traffic by building links. Whether that’s directly from the link itself or from SEO benefits of getting that link. Here’s how you build links that’ll send you traffic.
- Link Building Case Study: How I Increased My Search Traffic by 110% in 14 Days
- How I Got My 10 Best Links
- How to Build Links to Your Blog – A Case Study
- Case Study: Does Building Links to a Local Listing Help Rank?
- An Outreach Experiment for Paid Links in the Travel Industry
- [Unnatural] Links are DEAD – A Case Study
- How I Picked up a PR4 domain for $12 Thanks to Buzzstream
- How We Got a Link from The New York Times
- Offline is the New Online Link Building Strategy [Case Study]
- How I Landed on the New York Times and What It All Means
- Using Contests To Build Links
- Post-Penguin Anchor Text Case Study
SEO is essential for consistent traffic and it’s not something that should be ignored, but there’s a lot of hype and misinformation in the SEO field. So this chapter will show you exactly what experts do to get results. Step by Step. What they did, how they did it, and exactly what results they got.
- How To Grow a New Website to Over 100,000 Organic Visits Per Month
- How I Increased My Blog Traffic By 44% In Under a Month
- How I Grew Quick Sprout From 121,311 to 244,923 Readers In 30 Days
- How to get more than 100,000 visits from Google per month (Case study)
- 150,000 Monthly Pageviews And No Backlink Building
- The Case for Content: 620% Organic Growth
- Increasing Organic SEO Traffic by 400,000 Unique Visitors a Month!
- How We Skyrocketed Website Traffic 2200% in 1 Year [case study]
- An International SEO Implementation Tale – Sitemaps: rel=”alternate” hreflang=”x“
- Case Study: The Impact of HrefLang Tag
- Google Plus Search and Google Authorship Case Study
- Effect of Showing Date Stamps On Blog Traffic [Case Study]
- How Black Hats Are Still Gaming SEO For Competitive Keywords – Case Study
- How To Sucker Punch Google With Fake Branding
- The Disavow Tool Works! Real Sites, Real Recoveries!
- Can Google Authorship Really Cause A Huge Traffic Drop? [Case Study]
- A Case Study In B2B SEO Keyword Analysis
- Continued Proof That Inbound Marketing is The New SEO [Case Study]
- Case Study: How I Went From 1000 To 10000 Page Views Per Month
- The True Power of Evergreen Content – A Case Study
- An Evergreen Content Case Study
- How to Drive Organic Search Traffic to an Affiliate Site in No Time [Case Study]
- Improving The Impact Of Links In Old Content
Here’s an excel sheet with the traffic stats for all these case studies: Case Studies With Traffic Stats. As a thank you for sharing the post, I also included other stats like number of links received and percentage of replies from outreach.
Facebook has the potential to send massive amounts of traffic to your site. Here you’ll learn exactly how to do that. These case studies will show you how to increase the number of Facebook fans you have and how to drive more of them from Facebook to your site.
- From 1 To 94 Leads Within 90 Days On Facebook
- Deeper Dive On A Facebook Marketing Case Study
- Facebook Case Study: From 517 to 33,000 fans in two weeks (plus media coverage)
- In-Depth Small Business Facebook Case Study And Strategy: Mykidstime
- Multiple Photo Posts Increased Clicks 1290%: Facebook Case Study
- Using Facebook Contests to Drive Fans, Engagement, and Website Traffic [Case Study]
- How To Make Your Status Update Go Viral On Facebook [Case Study]
- 6 Simple Tips for Increasing Facebook Traffic to Your Blog [Case Study]
Guest posting can help get your site in front of a wider audience and establish you as an authority in your niche. These case studies will show you how to land guest posting opportunities and what it means for your blog when you write for big sites. Learn how to use guest posts to get visitors.
- Case Study: An Inside Look into My Most Successful Guest Posts
- How I Used Guest Blogging to Grow a Site’s Search Traffic by 342.35% in One Year
- Triple Your Traffic by Guest Blogging for Backlinks [Case Study]
- How and Why You Should be Guest Blogging [With Case Study]
- The Only Benefit To Guest Blogging That Matters (With Case Studies)
- Guest blogging – A real life case study
- The Power of Guest Blogging
- The Secret To Building A Popular Blog
- Case Study: My Guest Post on the SEOmoz Blog
- How Savvy Inbound Marketers Get Results From Guest Blogging
- Putting Guest Post Outreach Theories to the Test [With Some Real World Data]
- Does Guest Blogging Really Work? – A Live Case Study
- The Real Benefits Of Guest Blogging
- Does Guest Blogging Really Build Traffic? The Stats Say Yes!
- Case Study: An Inside Look Into the Results of 31 Guest Posts in One Week
Google plus, Pinterest, SlideShare, Reddit etc. Every other form of social media case study that didn’t belong in the Twitter or Facebook Chapters. Here you’ll learn how to use the rest of social media in various ways to bring traffic back to your blog.
- Going “Viral” On Tumblr: A Microblog Micro-Case Study
- How Google+ Influencers Helped My Unknown Page Get Into 500 More Circles In A Weekend
- My Viral Content Buzz Case Study: How To Get Found On The Internet
- Slideshare Traffic Case Study • From 0 to 243,000 Views in 30 Days
- How Constant Contact Uses Pinterest to Reach A B2B Market
- How I Got 25,000 Blog Subscribers From Pinterest – In 2 Months Flat
- How One Infographic Received 30,000 Repins on Pinterest
- Using Pinterest To Attract And Retain Valuable Website Traffic (Case Study)
- [Case Study] Infographic + Social Outreach = Huge Traffic Gains
- How To Get Over 50,000 Visits To Your Blog In The First Month
- Be Everywhere: How I Got 2000+ NEW Visitors To My Site
- How I got over 80,000 clicks to one blog post
- Case Study – Following Rand’s Advice On Virality
- Social Networking Stats: Facebook Drives More Dollars, But Twitter Drives More Traffic
- Social Media Showdown: Google+ Beating LinkedIn Closing In on Twitter, Facebook
- Who Generates More Traffic For Your Website – Twitter or Facebook
- Case Study: Twitter + StumbleUpon = Massive Traffic
- Becoming a Top Influencer with Triberr – an IBM #SmarterCommerce Case Study
- How I Doubled My Traffic by Finding My Audience
This chapter will teach you about using ads from social media sites and Adwords to get traffic. Naturally, many of these case studies will have to do with making sales, but all of them give a lot of insight into getting targeted traffic. Here’s how you use ads to drive traffic and make the most out of your budget.
- $1K Profit almost in one week: My PPC Case Study
- How to Increase your Facebook Likes with a Small Budget: Case Study
- How I Got 35X ROI on Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads vs. Facebook Ads – A Case Study
- 105 Facebook Advertising Case Studies
- How We Got To 40,310 Facebook Fans In 4 Days
- Facebook vs StumbleUpon – Paid Traffic
- Sports news site sees a 997% higher than average CTR on Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords: A Case Study On Quality Score
- Free Hosting – Facebook Ads Case Study
- Results from 13 paid traffic tests [Case Study]
These are unique traffic case studies that didn’t belong in any one of the previous categories. This chapter has some of the most ingenious methods marketers came up with to drive traffic to their sites. Use these case studies to generate traffic in ways that the rest of your niche isn’t.
- How to Write an eBook That Goes Viral and Gets You Tons of Traffic
- Case Study: How A Headline Made The Difference Between 100 and 5000 Visits
- 30 Day Blog Challenge Results: 100% More Traffic, 30% More Sales, and #1 On Amazon
- The Formula I Used To Write A Post That Got 95,000 Views
- How I Got Over 11,908 Visitors In My Blog’s Third Week
- 6 Months of Blog Growth: Results and Lessons Learned
- [Weekly Case Study #1] How I Got 1,325 Unique Visitors, 159 Facebook Likes, 70 Retweets
- Contest Case Study Part 1
- 17 Ways To Improve Your Blog – Case Study
- Case Study: Which Source of Web Traffic Converts the Best?
- How I Generated 1,861 Visitors from a Single Forum Post [Traffic and Conversion #10]
- How I Increased My Blog Traffic by 30%
- The 35 posts in 21 Days Case Study – God of SEO
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Blog Traffic Even If You Abandon Your Blog for Fifty Days [Case Study]
- How We Got A Link From CNN And Drove Loads Of Traffic With Infographics
- 50 Posts In 25 Days Project: Week Five Results
- Need More Website Traffic? Move Your Site To WordPress
- How I Generated 4000 Website Visitors With 28 Press Releases In 45 Days
- Case Study: 13 Pre-Launch Traffic Strategies For Startups
- How Content Marketing Saved A Brick And Mortar Business
- How To Build A Successful Blog With More Than 250,000 Unique Visits Per Month
- Case study: How a site redesign doubled returning visitors
- How Much Traffic Does the Misspelled Domain of a Popular Blog Get? [CASE STUDY]
- Cross Marketing Optimization – Search And Social [Case Study]
- How I Tapped Into The Fitness Market in a Weekend
- Word Of Mouth Marketing Case Study: Epson & Sparkplugging
- How I won the TechnShare Guest Post Competition
- Project: “Throw Money At It” – Part 1
- The Blogging “Magic Number”: Increasing Website Traffic 1,000% In 8 Weeks [Case Study]
- How To Generate Massive Traffic, Excitement, and Even Jealousy With A Launch Trailer
There are plenty of epic posts out there that aren’t case studies. Here are a some very in depth and thorough posts that have a lot to teach you. All the epic posts that aren’t case studies or aren’t directly about driving traffic are here. Let’s start this chapter off with post on why case studies even matter in the first place.
- Case Study (Or It Didn’t Happen)
- 9 Lessons Learned From Back To Back 15,000+ Visit Blog Posts
- The Ultimate Guide To Running Online Competitions
- How I Made Over $10,000 In This One Niche
- Unnatural Links Detection – How To Guide & Case Study
- SlideShare Marketing: How To Gain A Bigger Audience In Minutes
- Timeless Content Marketing Lessons From The World’s Fastest Growing Online Publication
- How To Beat The PayDay Loans AlgorithmWhere To Run A Give Away: Facebook Vs. Your Site
- Living Case Studies: Integrated Social Media Strategy For Sustainable Agriculture
- Case Study: How To Build A Web Development Business
- How To Hit 4 Million Users In 6 Months – A Startup Case Study
- The Great Content Marketing Swindle
- 11 Ways to Reuse Killer Blog Posts to Generate Traffic and Income
- Chicago Tribune on Twitter: The Case Study That Backs Up Engagement
- Better Than Link Building: Authority Building With HARO
- Time Management Case Study: Busy Business People
- How I Built A Blog That Earned 10,000 In 5 Months
- Start Before You Finish: A Case Study
- Selling by Putting Your Faults on Display: A Mini Case Study
- How a Stay-at-Home Mom Built a Million-Dollar Business
- Small Home Based Business Case Study
- Case Study: Power Of A Blog Comment
- How I Made $860,538.38 PROFIT in 4 Months!
- Get Over Yourself And Give Me A Link (please)
- How Sony Became a Pinterest Rock Star
- 8 Reasons Why You Need to Establish Yourself as an Authority on Google+
- “Search Engines Follow People” and Other Reasons I’m So Happy With Year #1
- Project 10K: Getting More Website Traffic
- Using Pinterest To Attract And Retain Valuable Website Traffic (Case Study)
- How To Buy Websites And Profit In Less Than 12 Months